February 28, 2014 / /
Inspirational & Self-Affirming Quotes to keep in mind, and to offset ANTS (Automatic Negative Thoughts)
Find and repeat your favorites, until a more natural, automatic neural pathway is established.
Whatever you practice, strengthens.
The thoughts you repeat to yourself change the structure of the brain.
Use your mind to change your brain in a favorable way.
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
- “The important thing is somehow to begin.” – Henry Moore
- “Knowing what you want is the first step to getting it.” – Louise Hart
- “The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert B. Swope
- “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
- “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” – Helen Keller
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going. ” – Winston Churchill
- “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” – Dr. Seuss
- “To face despair and not give in to it, that’s courage.” – Ted Koppel
- “Little by little does the trick.” – Aesop
- “Everything is okay in the end, so if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end yet.”
Incorporated from Arielle Bair
Leave a Comment